Gift Certificate - 2 Hour Design Strategy Session
(Plus applicable taxes)
A Beautiful Home is A Gift that Keeps Giving
Congratulations! You are about to Give the Gift of Design!!
A two hour Design Strategy Session that can be conducted on site or online as they choose. Your gift will give them the chance to have a one on one conversation to seek valuable design advice from an accredited interior designer and kitchen & bath expert (that's me)!
With up to 2 hours of intensive work, this on-site session will allow you them to build the foundation and lay the groundwork for an amazing home.
A Design Strategy Session is right for someone who:
wants to start a build/reno/remodel and needs to know if we're a good fit
is ready to dive right in to a design project and needs to take the first step
needs to change the layout of their floor plan and doesn't know what makes the most sense
wants to move, but doesn't know what needs to be done to make their home more saleable
needs some paint or other design advice
1. Can I use this for multiple rooms? Yes - if your questions can be answered within the two hour window, ask away… If, after reviewing your questionnaire, I feel there is a possibility you may need more time, I am always up front with my clients and will notify you in advance.
2. What if I need more time? Absolutely! You can purchase additional time at $200/ hr.
3. Can the consultation be online? For sure! I understand that face-to-face meetings are not always possible. Should you desire to book a "virtual" design strategy session, let me know and I will provide a zoom link to you along with instructions on how to proceed.
4. What's included in the guide/ report? Everything we discuss during our 2 hours together along with suggestions and next steps will be noted in your Design Strategy Session Summary and emailed to you for your records.
5. Can I reschedule my time? Yes you can. There is no fee for canceling or rescheduling, but I ask that you give 48 hrs. notice to enable others that may need that time to book a slot with Room Service Interiors.